An Adventure with a Taterbug!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Monday (NOT!)

Hello, world!  Happy Monday or as I like to call it, Happy "got to get up and go to work but I don't want to but have to so I don't live in a cardboard box under the interstate" day!  

Office Space is a great movie, See it if you haven't already!

Plus, in typical Monday fashion, my alarm went off at 6:30am as usual and I hit the snooze button and seven minutes later, I apparently hit the off button and didn't wake up until 7:15am.  Needless to say the Bug and I had to put it in high gear in order to get to work and camp by 8am.
 
We had a good weekend that started with bowling with my co-workers Friday night at a local icon, Rockin' Bowl 

The Master Bowler!

Then on Saturday, we did absolutely nothing until we went to church then the Taterbug had her first sleep away at a non-relative's house.  She said it was fun but she likes it better when everyone stays at her house.  I like it best when she is with me, too!  I was kind of lonely without her hanging around watching the Disney channel.

Sunday brought the Taterbug home and with her the family she stayed with on Saturday.  They swam in and out of the rain, ate popsicles and then we crashed after they left.  Shortly afterwards, my other child, Leah, began sneezing and sneezing and sneezing.  She is not very dainty when she does it and it sound so funny.  I tried to offer her a tissue but she just looked at me kind of funny.  Anyone know how to stop her from sneezing?

My Girls: Taterbug and Leah
I looked it up on-line to see why a cat would sneeze and it really freaked me out.  Now I'm worried that she has some crazy disease!  I had this one friend when I worked in Cherokee, NC that swore by what webMD told her.  This one time she would plugged in all her symptoms and then come to work hysterical because webMD told her she had testicular cancer.  After explaining that she didn't have testicals, she finally agreed that she would live but she didn't seem very convinced.

I know the title of this blog is "To Craft is to Live" and I haven't put too many crafting ideas on this site yet but I promise, I will do it tomorrow.  I will do my best to not bore you with all my random posts and actually make it a productive site.  Until then, keep on counting the minutes until Monday is over and I hope your week is good!  Also, feel free to leave a comment or just say hey.  We are, afterall, friends by now!

Love ya,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment